Friday, October 24, 2008

Meet Me At The All Star Club - Table of Contents




Table of Contents


Navigation: Click on a link, the text will appear; to return to Table of Contents, click on back arrow on extreme top left of your window.


Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
>

3 comments:

I'm Robert Velasco said...

Tell me your thoughts on this story. I can take it....I think.

Robert (AKA: Danny) Velasco

Anonymous said...

I think you have overstepped your boundaries. You have used the real names of people and berated them by laughing at them. These people have familes that are living and to laugh at them is just plain cruel. You fail to mention or bring out your colorful family's lifestyle. I am surpised you have'nt been sued because I don't think you asked for permission to use real names. I will be taking your little blog to my attorney you may be liable for a defemation of character lawsuit.

I'm Robert Velasco said...

Please accept my apology for offending you with my story. It was never my intent to ridicule or berate anyone. As for my family's colorful lifestyle, I can only say that most of the characters in my story are my family either through blood or marriage. And you are correct, we are very colorful. Unfortunately, with such a large family there was more than our share of tragic moments and misfortune. There was also much joy and happiness. I didn't change people's names because I wanted to remember them as they were, not as some sort of fictional characters, but real flesh and blood human beings with feelings and thoughts and stories and everything else that filled my young life. Since more than fifty years have passed since this story took place, many of the people in my story have passed away and for that I am truely sorry because I miss them. Nevertheless, they live on in my memory.